Library Catalogue

Resources

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Library Report


Library report 2013-2014
Town and Country Quilters 

This year I added twenty seven new books to the guild library and weeded out twenty outdated,non-circulating items.  These were sold for a nominal amount at a workshop and the money put back into the library fund.  We also have subscriptions to Quilters Connection, a Canadian quilting magazine, and Quilt Canada which comes as part of our membership in the Canadian Quilting Association.
I have been cataloging all new books on an app called Book Crawler and also gradually adding all the older items.  I had hoped to be able to share the catalogue with everyone but haven't quite figured it out yet.  It works fine on my iPad but when I send it to Dropbox many items are missing and there are no pictures.  I promise to keep working on it so you can check our holdings at home and see a photo of the covers of almost every book which is a big help since there is no way of keeping the actual books in traditional library order.
Ruth Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment